Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Who Am I?

I am an amateur rock collector, a mediocre mystic, and a flaky pseudo-pagan. On a good day, I work myself up to hard polytheism and get terribly grouchy about it. Other days, I call myself a polytheist animist and let it go at that.

I venerate my ancestors and the spirits of the land. I'm as likely to light a candle and ask the Blessed Mother or St. Michael to bless my Catholic grandmothers and grandfathers as I am to call on my Guardians to open the way to the Others.

I seek out ecstasy wherever I can find it. I am an ethical hedonist and decadent.

I have been doing this far too long to worry about what other people think of me or what I do. I am old, beat up, and broken, but I still get up in the morning and carry on. That's about all I can ask for. I cuss, I complain, and I am fiercely loyal. Feel free to stop by for a while. Mind the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment